Withdrawal Information

Moving Away From New Fairfield?

If you are moving out of New Fairfield or sending your student to a different school, you are required to notify their current school of this information in order to sign withdrawal papers and activate the transfer process for their new school.

Consolidated School – Lori Racca at 203-312-5940
Meeting House Hill School – Ana Scanlon at 203-312-5906
New Fairfield Middle School – Donna Fejes at 203-312-5898
New Fairfield High School – Amy DeMunda at 203-312-5814

Withdrawal Form