New Fairfield Public Schools’ Mission Statement
We are a community of learners
dedicated to academic, social, and personal excellence.
To foster a culture of lifelong learning and responsible citizenship, we believe that
- each child is every adult’s responsibility;
- a safe and healthful environment is essential;
- a family, school, and community partnership is critical to student success;
- and that we must
- support and promote global awareness, diversity, integrity, and the dignity of each individual;
- foster a culture of professionalism and collegiality;
- evaluate the present in order to plan for the future.
Approved by the Board of Education February 6, 2003.